Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Battle Cry"

As soon as I saw this pattern in Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts magazine I knew I had to cut it. The pattern is by Kerry Hallam. I've cut some of his other patterns and they are always very realistic looking. He is a terrific pattern designer. He gives this viking warrior the name of "Vinny". The pattern itself is not terribily difficult to cut, it just takes a long time. I've had it featured in the best spot at my last two craft fairs and I sure have had a lot of comments. It stops a lot of people right in their tracks.

my gallery

contact me

1 comment:

  1. Ray,
    You did a fantastic job on the cutting. I love the wide frame. I hope you had as much fun cutting it as I had designing it. Your comment is so, so true. When I have mine displayed at art shows, people stop and stare. They have told me it looks so life like. Thank you for the comments concerning my pattern.
    Happy Cutting,
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete